Looking for Transcripts or Other Student Records?

Student records can now be requested and provided electronically. If you are looking for a transcript or require confirmation relating to your education with the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, please complete the online form.

For Parkway Adult records please contact Continuing Education, at cont.ed@ocdsb.ca

For Transitional Education records please contact Richard Pfaff Secondary Alternate Program at 
https://richardpfaffalt.ocdsb.ca email

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.